We are elated to announce that we will be opening a second location of The Pilates Loft in Arlington! The studio is located on Columbia Pike and will be open in January of 2019. The address of the new location is:
The Pilates Loft Arlington - Columbia Pike
2407 Columbia Pike
Arlington, VA 22204
The new studio will be fully equipped exclusively with Gratz apparatus, just like our Virginia Square location. It will be staffed with the same Classically trained Instructors you know and love from our current studio, plus a few (awesome) new faces.
Below are some details about the second studio. Check this page for more updates this winter.
- Packages and sessions may be shared between studios.
- Instead of being on a waitlist for our popular evening and weekend classes at the Virginia Square studio, just register for a class at the Columbia Pike studio instead! It’s an easy, 8-minute drive away from the Virginia Square studio and you can sign up with your existing packages.
- Broader range of class levels and times
- The Columbia Pike studio will allow us to offer a more varied schedule between the two locations. And we will make an effort to have different levels available at any given hour. For example, if Level 1 mat/tower is scheduled at Virginia Square for 6 pm, Level 2 Mat/Tower would be scheduled at Columbia Pike that hour. We will offer classes that start "on the 30" instead of on the hour.
- No Private prerequisite requirement for the first six weeks at the Columbia Pike studio.
- We are waiving our Private prerequisite requirement for all Level 1 Mat/Tower and Level 1/2 Reformer Classes at the new, Columbia Pike studio for the first six weeks we are open so that we can welcome lots of new students right away.
- Free, AMPLE garage parking right next to the studio
- The Penrose Square public parking garage is attached to the building the studio is in. The entire garage is for visitors so you don’t have to seek out visitor parking. We will validate tickets for 1.5 hours so your parking will be totally free and easy!
Questions about the Columbia Pike studio? Call or email us: